One legitimate, natural, and time-honored way to improve your health and gain great physical benefits is Hydro-NGB oil. CBD oil remains more than a current health trend shooting through the marketplace right now. Hydro-NGB oil combines both the benefits of cannabinoids such as CBD with the centuries-old physical and mental benefits of oud oil.
Oud oil is an essential oil that we get from an infected tree. This substance commands a price higher than gold in many cases. Agarwood oil or Oud oil comes from the Middle East. The wood comes from the inner wood of Gyrinops and Aquilaria trees that naturally grow in southeast Asia. This expensive oil is refined from infected wood from these two species of trees.
Oud oil has come down through history as a quite expensive and very ancient remedy that is also known as agarwood oil. The oil has many healing properties in and of itself. When combined with CBD’s value as a remedy, it is no wonder that Hydro-NGB remains one of the most sought-after products as a health supplement in the market today. Here are some of the significant benefits that using this ancient oil can give your life and health.
1. Oud oil relieves pain and discomfort. This exotic oil has both anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties, which can be used to treat a plethora of physical symptoms from arthritis to headaches. One of the ways oud oil relieves discomfort remains that it reduces swelling and inflammation throughout the body to bring pain relief. To use the oil, mix two drops of the oil with coconut oil and massage the affected area. Oud oil has diuretic properties that help the body eliminate excess fluids and swelling. Placing a few drops in a cold or hot compress also soothes muscle pain, too.
2. Anti-anxiety. Agarwood oil has been used traditionally to soothe individuals with anxiety and to help heal the emotions of people who have experienced trauma. Traditionally, Tibetan monks used the oil of the agar tree for aid to meditation.
3. Agarwood oud oil has carminative, stomachic, and digestive properties that aid a person in digesting their food and relieving gas bloating and pressure. Massage the abdomen with two or three drops of the oil mixed with your favorite carrier oil and massage the abdominal area with the distress. Using oud oil increase the digestive juices and helps food and gas go through a person’s system more quickly.
4. Oud oil improves skin health. Because of its anti-inflammatory properties, this healing oil lessens the swelling, puffiness, and redness of acne, rosacea, and other skin disorders. It also has ant-microbial and antibacterial properties that help clear up pimples and other skin issues. Mix a couple of drops or agarwood oil into your favorite lotion or skincare product to help your skin clear up and glow.
5. Oud oil has aphrodisiac properties. Do you want to spice up your love life? Are you having problems performing in the bedroom? Use a bit of oud oil to relax you and release your inhibitions. You’ll enjoy yourself more and have a more pleasant sexual experience, too.
6. Agarwood oil enhances meditation. Along with reducing anxiety levels, this powerful oil helps you in your prayer and meditation practice. You don’ have to join an Eastern religion to meditate and pray. Many people find meditation’s relaxation benefits to add peace to their lives. Oud oil increases this calmness.
7. Regulate PMS and menstrual symptoms with CBD and oud oil. Place a drop of the oil into a carrier oil such as fractionated coconut oil. Massage the mixture into your lower abdomen and back. You’ll have less cramping and back pain. Plus, using this soothing oil also reduces breast tenderness, depression, and irritability caused by monthly hormones.
8. Oud oil is an antipruritic. If you have any of the conditions that cause frequent itching, such as allergies or diabetes, using oud oil may soothe the itch that drives you crazy.
9. Congestion and excess mucous issues respond well to the application of oud oil and CBD. If a dry, hacking cough bothers you, you might have an inflamed airway. Using this oil lessens the inflammation of mucous membranes and decreases the amount of phlegm and coughing that you might experience during allergy and cold season. Massage the oil into the skin or use it as decongesting steam or in a diffuser. Or take the oil internally for its benefits.
10. Oud oil aids in concentration and memory. Ingesting this excellent oil not only relaxes a person, but it can also help you concentrate and remember things. Postmenopausal women have discovered the secret of mental and physical youth by using this oil regularly to treat the symptoms of brain fog, pay attention, and retain new information.
11. Hydro-NGB oil with Agarwood oud oil works as a tonic. Tonic tinctures strengthen the body and help you feel energized and stimulated. Only a tiny amount of oud oil makes a difference in the way you feel physically and emotionally. You can ingest the oil directly by placing it under the tongue for 30 seconds before swallowing. Or you can add the tincture to your favorite drink and enjoy the process of feeling good with oud oil.
12. Some sources suggest that the antioxidants in oud oil prevent free radical damage. Free radical damage remains a consistent cause of cancer. Taking an oud oil supplement helps to rid the body of free radical toxins. Taking this product may also assist you in getting rid of cancer if you already have it. It has been used in conjunction with chemotherapy to treat cancer with excellent results. More studies need to occur before oud oil gets declared a cure for cancer, however.