Nature’s Arc Organics strives to provide CBD products that are made using the highest quality USA grown hemp. Our products are produced in GMP Certified and FDA registered facilities. We would like you to join our family at Nature’s Arc Organics. If you have questions you can either call us at 417-437-8304 or you can email us at email@example.com. We are here to help.
With so many misconceptions about CBD products, here are some fun facts:
- Betsy Ross' first American flag was made of hemp.
- Hemp derived CBD (containing less than 0.3% THC) is legal in all 50 states.
- Cannabis is among humanity's oldest cultivated crops.
- Hemp rope dating back to 26,900 BC was found in Czechoslovakia, making it the oldest known object to be associated with cannabis.
- The first recorded use of Cannabis as a medicinal drug occurred in 2737 BC., by the Chinese emperor Shen Nung, to treat rheumatism and gout.
- According to Diodorus Siculus, a Sicilian Greek historian, Egyptian women used cannabis to relieve sorrow and bad humor.
What is CBD?
Cannabidiol (CBD) is extracted from the industrial hemp plant and is non-psychoactive.
The fact that hemp based CBD is non-psychoactive makes it an appealing option for patients looking for relief from inflammation, pain, anxiety, psychosis, seizures, spasms, and other conditions without disconcerting feelings of lethargy or dysphoria.
While significant discoveries have been made about the medical benefits of CBD, there is much left to reveal about this miraculous cannabinoid.
There is a common misunderstanding with the names Cannabis, Marijuana and Hemp. It’s important to know the Cannabis plant and understand the difference between the species.
Nature’s Arc Organics prides itself on providing products derived from the Hemp plant with zero THC (the psychotropic compound that gives you the “high feeling”.)
Why Use CBD?
Numerous clinical studies and scientific research support the potential of CBD as treatment for a wide range of conditions. The conditions listed here have at least one, and in many cases, several clinical studies on CBD that show it may help. Some of the studies are also on THC in combination with CBD but the majority of the studies are on CBD.
Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure