NAYSA 2000mg CBD Salve
NAYSA All-Natural Relief Salve is a soothing blend of broad-spectrum CBD, Beeswax, Jojoba, Lavender, and Eucalyptus.
- 2,000mg of premium CBD
- Nourishes dry skin
- Helps soothe achy muscles and joints
- Infused with lavender and eucalyptus
- Formulated for localized application and efficient absorption
- Strong, fast-acting relief
- Perfect for those who lead an active lifestyle
Say goodbye to those aches and discomforts by applying this intensive and moisturizing NAYSA 2000mg CBD salve as needed for targeted relief.
Many are already aware of the extraordinary healing power of all-natural broad-spectrum CBD. NAYSA has united this miraculous compound with one of the world’s most capable solutions for chronic and acute skin, tissue, and joint ailments. The NAYSA CBD 2000mg CBD Salve is a powerful weapon against unwanted muscle and joint discomfort and many other skin superficial discomforts and ailments. It uses top-quality ingredients for the delivery of relief deep into muscles and joints. Aches and discomforts are quickly relieved thanks to the superior ingredients and strict manufacturing standards that NAYSA packs into every product.
Each jar of NAYSA’s premium CBD Salve contains a healthy dose of broad-spectrum CBD plus Beeswax, Jojoba, Lavender, and Eucalyptus. This provides a therapeutic experience that will relieve aching joints and muscles for a longer period of time. Muscle aches and soreness quickly give way to the powerful effects of all-natural ingredients. It can quell inflammation, fight swelling and soreness, and restore joint mobility.
Broad-spectrum CBD Salve has very unique restorative properties when applied topically, including:
- anti-inflammatory effects that reduce swelling and discomfort
- antiseptic effects to minimize rash and bring sore areas under control
- therapeutic effects to calm tense areas and allow deep healing to take hold
- discomfort-relieving properties that soothe and reduce minor aches and tension
The statements made regarding this product have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The efficacy of this product has not been confirmed by FDA-approved research. This product and blog are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. All information presented here is not meant as a substitute for or an alternative to information from health care practitioners.